I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and turned the fan off in my hotel room, as I thought to my groggy self, "Wow, this thing must be old, because it really stinks in here."
Then I went to the bathroom, turned the "white noise" on my phone and laid my head on the pillow again. About a minute later the hotel alarms went off and it was time to evacuate!
For over an hour the hotel guests, including me, stood outside while firemen found the exterior natural gas leak and warned us not to light a match!
Have you experienced natural gas?!
(Yes, I have a 14 year old son and his humor.)